WELCOME to TIPSY KITCHEN!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM MY BLOG
A LITTLE ON MY BACKGROUND
- 3 years working in a military and navy museum in Vladivostok as a researcher and interpreter.
- 6 years all together across three airlines as cabin crew/cabin manager – skies and travel are my other two passions after food.
- 2 years – sales BDM for a training organisation.
- 6 months – running own food business – Pelmeni Kitchen, Russian Dumplings. Yep I did give it a go!! A bit more on it below.
- 2 years as travel agent at Flight Centre. Never again!
- And close to 3 years now as a tram driver at Yarra Trams driving four tram classes including iconic W (in a pic) and the newest E class, and am pretty proud of it!
And Finally, Pelmeni Kitchen. This used to be my food business – I was trading hand made delicious Russian dumplings (Pelmeni) at Prahran Market and Sandringham Farmers Market. Unfortunately, despite making THE BEST Eastern European dumplings ( I still stand by it, and happy to challenge anyone at the cook off), due to the nature of the business, I couldn’t sustain it. For about a year it was also my logo for my personal food blog on IG, (some of you might have followed me from it) but finally I decided to move on from it. I am still very passionate about this part of my life as well as Russian/Eastern European Cuisine, so you can count on some delicious recipes and tutorials coming your way.